Masks are made from 100% organic hemp fabric which is grown and produced entirely in the European Union.
Masks contain a metal strip at the top which can be formed around the nose. This gives the masks a better seal to keep particles out, and for people with glasses it reduces fogging.
At Bohempia, we believe there is no better material to use for a mask than Hemp, so we have decided to put our hemp sneaker canvas to great use making hemp masks for your health. Why is hemp material the best to use for a face mask?
- Hemp is naturally antimicrobial and anti-fungal, which means bacteria and fungus will not grow in hemp cloth.
- Hemp wicks moisture so your face won't feel damp when you wear the mask.
- Hemp is super durable so you can wash and wear your mask over and over.
- Hemp is super strong and gets stronger when it's wet. This means that the fibers will not weaken and separate when they get damp, which can cause the fabric fibers to get loose and pores and not as protective.
- Hemp is naturally thermoregulating
Masks may be washed or boiled, and re-used many times. We recommend one to wash and one to wear.
All sanitary rules should be followed such as washing your hands and social distancing. Masks are not substitutes for surgical or N95 masks and are not FDA approved.
All mask sales are final. Masks may not be returned.