Barefoot slip-on sneakers VIKLA are inspired by SoCal surf sneakers. This model meets all barefoot footwear standards – they have plenty of room for your toes, they have a flexible and thin sole, and are lightweight.
When sizing barefoot shoes, add an extra 10mm to the measured length of your foot. The width is measured at the widest point of the foot's trace - the distance between the joint of the big toe and joint of the pinky toe. Our regular sizes tend to be wide so we recommend measuring your foot prior to ordering a wide. Please email us if you have any questions about sizing and we'll be happy to help!
- PETA-certified vegan product with a 100% hemp canvas upper and natural rubber outsole.
- Super comfortable and durable molded PU insole provides cushioning and support superior to conventional EVA foam. It supports good posture and absorbs shock with every step.
- Hemp canvas is durable, breathable, antimicrobial and wicks moisture.
- Hemp is the world’s strongest natural fiber with amazing tear- and tensile-strength.
- Ethically & ecologically made by hand in the European Union.
Because we are constantly improving Bohempia’s products with each collection, it is possible that models within each size may vary slightly. It can be for example hemp fabric structure, color shade, or the Bohempia logo placement. This is due to the gradual re-stock in time. If you are interested in exactly what details the model has in your size, please contact us. Otherwise let our small innovations be a surprise!